Are you coming to Ardèche on holiday specifically for the canoeing, but don’t want to stay too close to the busy riverside area? We offer a special 2-day/2 night canoeing trip, either during the week or at weekends.
Our canoeing holiday in Ardeche
- A descent of the Ardèche gorges by canoe – 24km in one day
- A typical Ardèche meal when you return
- 2 nights in an accomodation (sheets and cleaning included)
Our canoe rental partner will pick you up from the campsite in the morning for a day’s canoeing in the Ardèche Gorges nature reserve, where you will discover beautiful landscapes, 300m-high cliff-faces and the typical local flora and fauna. And when you get back, put your feet up and relax, we’ll serve you a homemade evening meal.
Another possibility: a mini-descent. 8km of paddle for half a day sporty and accessible. For this version, you go to our partner and it takes you to departure 8km higher. The arrival is at home so you can take your time. Bonus: you pass under the Pont d’Arc!
Information & reservations
- 30€/person the day of canoe (26 € for 7-12 years old children)
- 20 €/person the mini-descent
- your accommodation in chalets, gites or shared hamlets
- + the price of the Ardèche meal
- optional picnic lunch, and breakfast
Contact us to define together your canoeing holiday in Ardèche, we take care of everything.