If you opt for a family suite, you will enjoy the experience of sharing your holiday with other people in one of our two shared accommodation hamlets. While retaining the privacy and comfort of your own suite, you also get to share a joint living area (breakfast room and lounge) with other guests.
A family suite for your privacy…
32 m² – 2 bedrooms, small living area and patio.
Perfect for 4/5 people
…and the communal room for a spot of socialising!
The breakfast room (35 m²) is large enough to welcome all the guests in each hamlet in a large central space with fully equipped kitchen, a table and 10 chairs, sofa, wood-burner and utility room with washing-machine. On the outside terrace, there is also a garden table with 10 chairs.
Amenities of your family suite
- 2 x 2 single beds (80) which can be pushed together to form to double beds
- Small living area with fold-down single bed (90)
- Breakfast area with kettle and fridge
- Shower room, WC.
- Kitchen, dining room, laundry room and all the equipment that goes with it are in the common area.
Share living space with others on your holiday!
For our shared holiday offer we have created two hamlets:
- La Fario, named after the local trout anglers (accommodates 14 people)
- A bicyclette, because there are so many cycling routes in Ardèche (accommodates 13 people)
Do you want to meet up with family or friends? You can also rent each hamlet in its entirety. A unique concept that will allow you to have a good time together, while keeping your different rhythm thanks to your own suites.