Heritage sites in Ardèche are rich: culture, nature and gastronomy. Come and discover it!
Close to the campsite
Pont d’Arc Cave and the Ardèche Gorges nature reserve, the Dent de Rez at 719m (a Natura 2000 listed site). You can also visit local producers of wine, lavender, honey and snails.
- Our local heritage
- Saint-Remèze village
Between Saint-Remèze and Vallon Pont d’Arc
Chauvet cave 2 is really close to the campsite, just 10 minutes away. It is a reproduction of the real Chauvet cave, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which opened in April 2015.
Heritage sites in Ardèche
- Numerous picturesque villages – St Montant, Labaume, Balazuc are all certified ‘Villages de caractère’
- the bishops’ palace in Bourg Saint Andéol
- The Paiolive Wood, the dolmens (megalithic tombs), etc.
Heritage in the Ardèche and beyond
- the Ardèche mountains with Mount Gerbier des Joncs, the Mézenc and Ray Pic waterfall
- Cèze valley
- Drôme Provençale, Grignan castle
- Mount Ventoux
- Avignon, Pont du Gard (Gard bridge)
- beaches along the Mediterranean coast
To have an overview of our territory, we advise you the site of Ardèche. Amazed?