We have gathered here all the partners with whom we work, favouring local craftsmen, service providers and producers. We see our activity as a link with the area around us. Our holiday philosophy is open to the outside world and we are keen to help you discover our region and all the talents that are expressed there. Discover our local links.
Keep it local !
Organisors of our nature-related activities
- Association patrimoine de Saint Remèze – heritage walks
- Mathieu Robert – night-time walks
- Ophicius – astronomy
- Nancy fit movement – yoga
They supply us with good local products all season long! Most of them come from the Ardèche, a little from the Drôme and for some references sometimes from a little further away. Browse this map to discover them.
From the Ardèche plateau
In Saint-Remèze, you will find a bakery and a grocery shop, but also many different activities.
Oour local links for your sports activities
For your sports outings, we are in contact with a number of well-known players in our region:
- Action midi sport – canoeing
- Face sud – potholing, canyoning, climbing
Local Craft Businesses
- Bulle verte – eco-friendly cleaning products
- Woodlun’s – spectacles/glasses made from wood
- La savonnerie ardéchoise – soaps
- Ardelaine – wool
Our technical partners
For electricity, plumbing, small jobs, but also for boiler maintenance or laundry, we also work with local craftsmen and companies.
Our communication partners
- Baisse le chauffage – graphism
- ngweb – internet manager
- Jessica Bordeau – photographer
- Repro concept – printer
- De Lange – translation